- All participants (including invited speakers) who wish to give a talk or
present a poster must submit an abstract.
- Only online submission will be accepted.
- The abstract should not exceed 400 words.
- The abstract should include
AMS subject classifications and key words/phrases.
- The deadline for abstract submission is March 16,
- Authors will be notified of acceptance of their abstracts by
April 1, 2012.
- We regret that late submissions will not be accepted.
- The editorial team reserves the right to edit general information and format
of (accepted) abstracts for standardization.